RAADS-R Diagnostic Scale

I've finally got my report from my NHS assessment.

It's shorter than I expected.  Just a 2 page letter.

However, it does contain my score which was 175 (above the diagnostic threshold of 65).

I found this site which explains the score and gives some averages (+ a link to take the test).

https://embrace-autism.com/raads-r/

So, I was a little above the average for an autistic female.

If anyone would like to share their scores, it would be interesting.

A quote below from my letter:

'completed the RAADS-R: the RITVO Autism Asperger Diagnostic Scale
revised: this 80-item diagnostic interview consists of questions designed for individuals with average
IQ and above. This is a population with mild or subclinical ASD and these individuals often escape
diagnosis. The RAADS-R was specifically designed to capture that population. Any score of 65 or
above indicates a high likelihood of Autism Spectrum Disorder, provided the clinical presentation is
convergent with this diagnosis'

Parents Reply
  • Totally!
    One I really hate is

because libraries aren't what they used to be, now they have to be hubs of activity groups just to stay open, the last time I went to a public library it was full of people - strangers no less, wall to wall noise, too hot, and it stank of sweat. I am never going to another library as long as I live because of that experience. But I don't know if they know what libraries are like now or if they are running on an old fashioned stereotype that isn't applicable in reality anymore.
    At least at a party I've probably been invited so I know people there already and anyone that doesn't know me will likely be too tipsy or think I'm too tipsy to hold my lack of mask against me.

My joke with my otherhalf is I can't deal with NTs sober, either them or me, at least one us has to be drunk. lmao

Children
No Data