RAADS-R Diagnostic Scale

I've finally got my report from my NHS assessment.

It's shorter than I expected.  Just a 2 page letter.

However, it does contain my score which was 175 (above the diagnostic threshold of 65).

I found this site which explains the score and gives some averages (+ a link to take the test).

https://embrace-autism.com/raads-r/

So, I was a little above the average for an autistic female.

If anyone would like to share their scores, it would be interesting.

A quote below from my letter:

'completed the RAADS-R: the RITVO Autism Asperger Diagnostic Scale
revised: this 80-item diagnostic interview consists of questions designed for individuals with average
IQ and above. This is a population with mild or subclinical ASD and these individuals often escape
diagnosis. The RAADS-R was specifically designed to capture that population. Any score of 65 or
above indicates a high likelihood of Autism Spectrum Disorder, provided the clinical presentation is
convergent with this diagnosis'

Parents
  • 126, but I could score as low as 106, perhaps a bit lower. There's always some questions I don't know how to answer, like "people tell me..." ones. I often have the issue described, but the people in my life are too polite to tell me, or similar. Seems odd to use such a vague criteria (reliant on how direct people are in one's life), so I have to decide whether to reply precisely, or imagine if I knew direct people who would tell me. 

Always some replies vary based on how much I subjectively want to score highly as I am aware which answers would give the + autism score, so it's hard not to bias things.

At any rate, this matches up to things. Awaiting my report, did get the diagnosis, but not super clear cut in my case. 

• Also 126. I'm an extrovert who loves to study people though, so I imagine that skews my answers somewhat lol

Have you received your report yet?

Reply Children
No Data