Autistic adults, how do you express joy and happiness

I'm still waiting for my assessment.

I think I expressed joy without masking for the first time today, I'm unsure though because I've heard differing accounts.

It was squealing and slapping on my legs and knees. 

Parents
  • Autism is an amaygdala issue. It controls how you feel. Heart rate. Nervous tension muscle tension. Blood flow to the brain. Oxygen supply to the PFC. The Amygdala controls if you are running away in fear or staying and loving. Autistic people should take the most powerful anti inflammatory known. To reduce the size of the amygdala. Which reduces thier fear. Which then enables them to feel love and attachment 

• It is more complex than that, and involves many regions of the brain and their interconnectivity, Autistic people have denser close-range connectivity within the regions of the brain and less dense long-range connectivity between the regions of the brain. This accounts for elements of physical clumsiness often found in autists. 

• ok your being tricked, 

STOP looking at the Cortexes !! they don't matter, in regard to how you FEEL

yes, they are you motor skills part of biology I agree 

But how much blood and oxygen that get driven to the cortexes is controlled by the Amygdala !!

You FEEL before you Think

And it's this FEEL (physically) that is more critical than the Cortex 

So, it's not complex at all 

It's very easy, control the Amygdala and you control your life

Ignore it and it still controls everything you experience via the Cortex, but you just remain helpless 

• Neuro means cortex focused ,

No, the prefix 'neuro-' means 'connected with' or 'belonging to' nerves, or nerve cells. A nerve cell is called a neuron. Doesn't matter where, a neuron in your cerebral cortex, gut or big toe is still a neuron.

there is an elephant in the room its called the Amygdala 

The description of the symbols perfectly match the functionality of the Amygdala

He has a younger brother called Murugan 

who represents the Cortex 

Please understand, we have been living within a confirmation bias bubble that the only thing that matters is the cortex, 

Cain killed Able

Murugan never killed Ganesh 

Thats why we are so different in behaviour 

Adn why we can perform heart surgery but apparently do not know anything about the Amygdala

The horns of the dilemma, the beast within, the devil the snake 

there is an elephant in the room its called the Amygdala 

The description of the symbols perfectly match the functionality of the Amygdala

He has a younger brother called Murugan 

who represents the Cortex 

Please understand, we have been living within a confirmation bias bubble that the only thing that matters is the cortex, 

Cain killed Able

Murugan never killed Ganesh 

Thats why we are so different in behaviour 

Adn why we can perform heart surgery but apparently do not know anything about the Amygdala

The horns of the dilemma, the beast within, the devil the snake 

Children