Autistic adults, how do you express joy and happiness

I'm still waiting for my assessment.

I think I expressed joy without masking for the first time today, I'm unsure though because I've heard differing accounts.

It was squealing and slapping on my legs and knees. 

Parents
  • Autism is an amaygdala issue. It controls how you feel. Heart rate. Nervous tension muscle tension. Blood flow to the brain. Oxygen supply to the PFC. The Amygdala controls if you are running away in fear or staying and loving. Autistic people should take the most powerful anti inflammatory known. To reduce the size of the amygdala. Which reduces thier fear. Which then enables them to feel love and attachment 

• Autism is an amaygdala issue. It controls how you feel. Heart rate. Nervous tension muscle tension. Blood flow to the brain. Oxygen supply to the PFC. The Amygdala controls if you are running away in fear or staying and loving. Autistic people should take the most powerful anti inflammatory known. To reduce the size of the amygdala. Which reduces thier fear. Which then enables them to feel love and attachment 

Children
  • It is more complex than that, and involves many regions of the brain and their interconnectivity, Autistic people have denser close-range connectivity within the regions of the brain and less dense long-range connectivity between the regions of the brain. This accounts for elements of physical clumsiness often found in autists.