Autistic adults, how do you express joy and happiness

I'm still waiting for my assessment.

I think I expressed joy without masking for the first time today, I'm unsure though because I've heard differing accounts.

It was squealing and slapping on my legs and knees. 

Parents
  • Autism is an amaygdala issue. It controls how you feel. Heart rate. Nervous tension muscle tension. Blood flow to the brain. Oxygen supply to the PFC. The Amygdala controls if you are running away in fear or staying and loving. Autistic people should take the most powerful anti inflammatory known. To reduce the size of the amygdala. Which reduces thier fear. Which then enables them to feel love and attachment 

• It is more complex than that, and involves many regions of the brain and their interconnectivity, Autistic people have denser close-range connectivity within the regions of the brain and less dense long-range connectivity between the regions of the brain. This accounts for elements of physical clumsiness often found in autists. 

• But a large proportion of autism is inherited genetically, this has been proven. Much of the rest is caused by spontaneous mutations, so is also genetic, but not inherited.

• so hypothetically

if someone is growing up without mom, only with dad, is he going to copy dad's amygdala?

• Please understand and watch the videos, in regard to the Amygdala mother connection, daddy only affects mummy, it's not a theory or opinion, its proven 

Babies are connected the Mums Amygdala not dads 

it's not a genetic thing, it's a copy command 

• The potentially slowly rising base state of the Amygdala passed from Mum to baby down the female line, would be a topic of seriousness above all other topics 

Well, speaking personally, all my autism came down the male line, quite unmistakably. My mother was the most gregarious and outgoing person I ever knew.

• messianic, I'm afraid is the correct term to use

Because all religions are about Autism, 

The potentially slowly rising base state of the Amygdala passed from Mum to baby down the female line, would be a topic of seriousness above all other topics 

1 Do we attempt to be in constant battle trying to reverse any Amygdala gains via mediation? 

To attempt reincarnate the original non scared Amygdala? 

2 Do we resurrect the State of the Amygdala and not care and hope the imagination can solve it, I mean is that not why we have a PFC to solve problems

Let's pretend that the Amygdala does not exist that its dead, that the Cortex killed it, and never allow science to look in that direction for solutions?

3 Or we ingest the mushrooms nature gave us(biug issue is that in large society there would not be enough mushrooms to go around (we are talking micro dosing here, like 1 mush is enough for change .005ug is even felt in a social setting, 

Large doses are for those who really choose it, they become the guides for other autistics

So the really nuts part is that the Abrahimcs did it, the PFC solved the issue, and it was working 

Thousands upon thousands of autistic people singing and dancing to together telling every all that matter is LOVE and being with people 

Then the Military took our medicine away and force us into sedation programmes 

So yea messianic is a good word 

• Kevin m. Your take on things is obviously well informed, (I'm learning from the conversation) but a little worrying at the same time, due to your "presentation" of the information.

The reason it is worrying to me, is that it is a little bit "messianic", and you've mentioned LSD a couple of times at least...

When I and my peer group did it's share of psychedelic exploration, it was the more messianic ones who seem to take serious damage form the experience.

Please give heed my very true words, as LSD appears to have caused some of my friends to make some very poor life choices.

Like Aldous Huxley (IIRC) said, once you have opened the door to perception, you don't need to keep doing it...

Less is best with LSD, Mushrooms and D.M.T. I am certain because of my own and others observed experiences. 

• Kevin m. Your take on things is obviously well informed, (I'm learning from the conversation) but a little worrying at the same time, due to your "presentation" of the information.

The reason it is worrying to me, is that it is a little bit "messianic", and you've mentioned LSD a couple of times at least...

When I and my peer group did it's share of psychedelic exploration, it was the more messianic ones who seem to take serious damage form the experience.

Please give heed my very true words, as LSD appears to have caused some of my friends to make some very poor life choices.

Like Aldous Huxley (IIRC) said, once you have opened the door to perception, you don't need to keep doing it...

Less is best with LSD, Mushrooms and D.M.T. I am certain because of my own and others observed experiences. 

Children
  • But a large proportion of autism is inherited genetically, this has been proven. Much of the rest is caused by spontaneous mutations, so is also genetic, but not inherited.

• so hypothetically

if someone is growing up without mom, only with dad, is he going to copy dad's amygdala?

• Please understand and watch the videos, in regard to the Amygdala mother connection, daddy only affects mummy, it's not a theory or opinion, its proven 

Babies are connected the Mums Amygdala not dads 

it's not a genetic thing, it's a copy command 

• The potentially slowly rising base state of the Amygdala passed from Mum to baby down the female line, would be a topic of seriousness above all other topics 

Well, speaking personally, all my autism came down the male line, quite unmistakably. My mother was the most gregarious and outgoing person I ever knew.

• messianic, I'm afraid is the correct term to use

Because all religions are about Autism, 

The potentially slowly rising base state of the Amygdala passed from Mum to baby down the female line, would be a topic of seriousness above all other topics 

1 Do we attempt to be in constant battle trying to reverse any Amygdala gains via mediation? 

To attempt reincarnate the original non scared Amygdala? 

2 Do we resurrect the State of the Amygdala and not care and hope the imagination can solve it, I mean is that not why we have a PFC to solve problems

Let's pretend that the Amygdala does not exist that its dead, that the Cortex killed it, and never allow science to look in that direction for solutions?

3 Or we ingest the mushrooms nature gave us(biug issue is that in large society there would not be enough mushrooms to go around (we are talking micro dosing here, like 1 mush is enough for change .005ug is even felt in a social setting, 

Large doses are for those who really choose it, they become the guides for other autistics

So the really nuts part is that the Abrahimcs did it, the PFC solved the issue, and it was working 

Thousands upon thousands of autistic people singing and dancing to together telling every all that matter is LOVE and being with people 

Then the Military took our medicine away and force us into sedation programmes 

So yea messianic is a good word