Rejected by PIP

Got rejected by PIP Friday. Got 0 on everhthing even though I’m autistic and some days can’t even get out of bed or leave the house without full on meltdowns and panic attacks. Didn’t get a single point
Also he said cos I’m well enough to sit by the river and feed the ducks im well enough to work full time. He also said that the fact I could hold a coherent phone convo with the assessor proves there is nothing wrong with me mentally. Worst of all he said I “do not have severe stress travelling to work” even though i told the assessor I once tried to jump out of a moving car rather than go to work due to my anxiety. If that doesn’t count as severe stress I don’t know what does!

I dont know where to turn or what to do for help
Parents
  • Thanks for all the helpful replies. My wife called Citizens Advice today and asked about an appeal and getting a welfare rights officer. I have an appointment there next week 

• As you can tell by my reply I've kinda opted out from government, I'm content if it can just leave me alone and no-one drags me off (or tries to, I have very definite plans for that eventuality) to a vaxx camp like they was talk about just before last Christmas... 

Nevertheless. Wen I really NEEDED to claim back in the nineteen eighties I found it was like getting blood out of a stone. They'd "lose my paperwork" or remember things I had not said, but mostly simply sit on my claim and hope I  would give up as I did in the past.. 

1. I found two tactics brought and end to the messing about. 1. Every day I'd show up take my ticket and queue for my opoortunity to ask where my paperwork currently was. Every day.

2. I'd record using a camera any form I completed before submitting it, to make filling it in again when they lost it less of an embuggerance, and I took to recording any conversations I had for verification purposes. They tried at first to tell em I could not, but as I sweetly said. "Sometimes it seems what I thought I said in these interviews was not what I remembered saying, so I NEED a recording to be made"..

• As you can tell by my reply I've kinda opted out from government, I'm content if it can just leave me alone and no-one drags me off (or tries to, I have very definite plans for that eventuality) to a vaxx camp like they was talk about just before last Christmas... 

Nevertheless. Wen I really NEEDED to claim back in the nineteen eighties I found it was like getting blood out of a stone. They'd "lose my paperwork" or remember things I had not said, but mostly simply sit on my claim and hope I  would give up as I did in the past.. 

1. I found two tactics brought and end to the messing about. 1. Every day I'd show up take my ticket and queue for my opoortunity to ask where my paperwork currently was. Every day.

2. I'd record using a camera any form I completed before submitting it, to make filling it in again when they lost it less of an embuggerance, and I took to recording any conversations I had for verification purposes. They tried at first to tell em I could not, but as I sweetly said. "Sometimes it seems what I thought I said in these interviews was not what I remembered saying, so I NEED a recording to be made"..

Children
No Data