Rejected by PIP

Got rejected by PIP Friday. Got 0 on everhthing even though I’m autistic and some days can’t even get out of bed or leave the house without full on meltdowns and panic attacks. Didn’t get a single point
Also he said cos I’m well enough to sit by the river and feed the ducks im well enough to work full time. He also said that the fact I could hold a coherent phone convo with the assessor proves there is nothing wrong with me mentally. Worst of all he said I “do not have severe stress travelling to work” even though i told the assessor I once tried to jump out of a moving car rather than go to work due to my anxiety. If that doesn’t count as severe stress I don’t know what does!

I dont know where to turn or what to do for help
Parents
  • Omg I'm so sorry you got turned down. I saw others great suggestions as well which is fab. Hopefully citizens advice can help you. The man you spoke to sounded a bit off clearly no idea what it's like to have autism. Massive difference between feeding the ducks and having hours of stress at work. Don't get disheartened I'm sure you can get it sorted soon.

• Omg I'm so sorry you got turned down. I saw others great suggestions as well which is fab. Hopefully citizens advice can help you. The man you spoke to sounded a bit off clearly no idea what it's like to have autism. Massive difference between feeding the ducks and having hours of stress at work. Don't get disheartened I'm sure you can get it sorted soon.

Children
No Data