Want to be dead

I honestly want to be dead, I think it would be easier. I cant cope with the pain of life anymore. Its too confusing and stressful, Im not made for this world

I cant cope with having to go to the job centre every week, trying to find a job, worrying about money, dealing with my sons autism and his constant hitting, screaming and demands of me as well as my own autism. I cant cope with my wifes messiness meaning the house is a constant sensory overload. I cant cope with the fear of the neighbours hearing my meltdowns and calling the police. Just smashed up a washing basket with my bare hands in a meltdown and now my hands are bleeding. Dont want to live anymore 

Parents
  • I know the feeling, as I too when had thoughts of not being here. But in the words of Brian Griffin from family guy mentioned that sometimes it’s all too much and Rhys just life everything. I used the service SHOUT where you ca text the counsellor and has been helpful. And I agree with everyone Samaritans and the forum are here if you need it BlushHeartPerforming arts

• Hi Lucy, thank you for your message. I am honestly feeling so much better now. Dont get me wrong life is still scary and there is so much to sort out and still dealing with lots of anxiety but Ifeel like I have a lot to live for. My family are amazing and I feel alot better about my life. I think getting it out actually helped if that makes sense 

• Hi Lucy, thank you for your message. I am honestly feeling so much better now. Dont get me wrong life is still scary and there is so much to sort out and still dealing with lots of anxiety but Ifeel like I have a lot to live for. My family are amazing and I feel alot better about my life. I think getting it out actually helped if that makes sense 

Children
No Data