Favourite animals

Just wondered what everyone's favourite animals and living creatures were? As I find animals seem a lot nicer than humans most of the time

I love hippos. There are 3 hippos at the zoo I go to and I love to just sit and watch them walk around their grass and splash in their pool. I find it funny how hippos spray their poo with their tail too. I love rhinos as well, there is something so peaceful about rhinos. As soon as I start looking at them I feel at peace

My favourite thing to do is feed the ducks. I love sitting by the river watching the ducks, geese and swans and feeding them. It clears my head more than anything and makes me so happy. I find I have real connection to them too, they eat out of my hand. I feel like they are my friends 

Parents
  • My favourite animals are wolves and owls.. Both I think are adorable and are so interesting. I like foxes as well.

I also love lions, tigers and penguins :) 

I'm also a big fan of horses. My uncle and aunt had a farm a few years ago and they had horses, so cute I used to do riding and I loved that.

• My favourite animals are wolves and owls.. Both I think are adorable and are so interesting. I like foxes as well.

I also love lions, tigers and penguins :) 

I'm also a big fan of horses. My uncle and aunt had a farm a few years ago and they had horses, so cute I used to do riding and I loved that.

Children
No Data