Favourite animals

Just wondered what everyone's favourite animals and living creatures were? As I find animals seem a lot nicer than humans most of the time

I love hippos. There are 3 hippos at the zoo I go to and I love to just sit and watch them walk around their grass and splash in their pool. I find it funny how hippos spray their poo with their tail too. I love rhinos as well, there is something so peaceful about rhinos. As soon as I start looking at them I feel at peace

My favourite thing to do is feed the ducks. I love sitting by the river watching the ducks, geese and swans and feeding them. It clears my head more than anything and makes me so happy. I find I have real connection to them too, they eat out of my hand. I feel like they are my friends 

Parents
    • Cows is my odd one - I often seem to attract and hold their attention.  It's a joy to me
    • Horses, dogs, cats, rabbits and birds are the other animals that bring me joy and connection.
    • I would not want to live without animals in my world.
    • I like cows, they are very gentle creatures. Once I had to do councilling over the phone and I was so nervous but the councillor called when I was standing next to a field of cows and one of the cows just nuzzled and licked my hand the whole time and it calmed me down enough to get me through it 

• They are fascinating creatures.  Normally, one "brave" one will come and greet me - and then stay.  Then the others will come over, 1 by 1, then 3 by three.....all jostling for the nearest spot to smear me in their nose juice.   Then, after (invariably way too long for my schedule to allow) I will leave.....and equally invariably, if they can, they will follow me along their field boundary until I'm out of sight.  It makes me feel loved and appreciated.

• They are fascinating creatures.  Normally, one "brave" one will come and greet me - and then stay.  Then the others will come over, 1 by 1, then 3 by three.....all jostling for the nearest spot to smear me in their nose juice.   Then, after (invariably way too long for my schedule to allow) I will leave.....and equally invariably, if they can, they will follow me along their field boundary until I'm out of sight.  It makes me feel loved and appreciated.

Children
    No Data