Dealing with Chavs - Deterrents/Punishments needed.

After several years of repeated harrassment from chavs including three physical assaults that the police have refused to properly investigate to imprison the perpetrators, I am at my wits end in finding a solution. How do we get police to properly treat the crimes the chavs commit against disabled people as actual crimes worth investigations that see through to the end and imprison or otherwise punish chavs to create a effective deterrent to further crimes?

Sadly it seems that after Owen Jones published his ablest scrawl "Chavs", no one dares to make chavs account for their crimes.

(For those not in the know: Chavs are uncouth, low-class-acting people, the worse of which are responsible for the deaths and murders of Fiona Pilkington, Sophie Lancaster, Christine Lakinski, Gemma Hayter, Steven Simpson and many, many other disabled/minority people. They usually hang around in large gangs, on the look out for opportunistic crimes to commit, wearing tracksuits no matter the weather or what activity they're doing. They are often drunk and use illegal drugs.)

Parents
  • Longmason, good points are usual Smile

Since the government 1980's social computer hyper-data collecting into sub-groups was a governmental national population agenda policy. Filtering people into target groups, sub-groups, sub-sub groups for control agenda's.  Your life on book for the governmental databases and the secret dna collection database when blood taken at the docs. You just have to look at the over questioning remit asked on benefit forms.

Interesting you talk about Masons, I have came in contact with a few masons in life, in the high business world, these people are not Masons, even Grand Master I worked for, was not even a Mason. A Mason lives a solitary apple on the tree of life. Nelson Mandela spend 18 years in a jail yet still helped created a honey bee hive for the rest of us. The rest of the so called mason hood is just a false brotherhood, there lodges filled with esotoric symbols which they have not even experienced, just another gang of fools. I do suffer from esoteric misanthropy., a hate of mankinds condition. Although I know the essense is from the heart. I have a good dualistic balance, complete hate and complete love, figure that one out ?

Lashlightening doesn't trigger the correct response grouping via sub-cultural groups data collecting for the police,, AKA his POST CODE.., he is probably living in a criminal hotspot zone containment area,, aka Lash is not posh enough and does not live in societies middle class management zone. THAT IS THE SOCIAL REALITY ! there is policy and there is policy depending on the policy zone.

IN the GHETTO, maybe you should buy a knife, don't speak to the police,, get someone bigger to sort out the problem, maybe that is the true answer,, power of the force is a fist/knife in the ghetto, not a police pen, report and boardroom dialogues for understanding.

Lets be honest,,, the police are not there to protect the interests of society, they are there to protect the interests of asset, aka business, take the riots down in london, the police stood there doing nothing to protect the local communities, but gathered around guarding the banks for the privy and private business interest, the police are not a public duty, they are a private security company for the elitest bankers and would think nothing of cracking each and every single one of us with a batton if told too.

• Longmason, good points are usual Smile

Since the government 1980's social computer hyper-data collecting into sub-groups was a governmental national population agenda policy. Filtering people into target groups, sub-groups, sub-sub groups for control agenda's.  Your life on book for the governmental databases and the secret dna collection database when blood taken at the docs. You just have to look at the over questioning remit asked on benefit forms.

Interesting you talk about Masons, I have came in contact with a few masons in life, in the high business world, these people are not Masons, even Grand Master I worked for, was not even a Mason. A Mason lives a solitary apple on the tree of life. Nelson Mandela spend 18 years in a jail yet still helped created a honey bee hive for the rest of us. The rest of the so called mason hood is just a false brotherhood, there lodges filled with esotoric symbols which they have not even experienced, just another gang of fools. I do suffer from esoteric misanthropy., a hate of mankinds condition. Although I know the essense is from the heart. I have a good dualistic balance, complete hate and complete love, figure that one out ?

Lashlightening doesn't trigger the correct response grouping via sub-cultural groups data collecting for the police,, AKA his POST CODE.., he is probably living in a criminal hotspot zone containment area,, aka Lash is not posh enough and does not live in societies middle class management zone. THAT IS THE SOCIAL REALITY ! there is policy and there is policy depending on the policy zone.

IN the GHETTO, maybe you should buy a knife, don't speak to the police,, get someone bigger to sort out the problem, maybe that is the true answer,, power of the force is a fist/knife in the ghetto, not a police pen, report and boardroom dialogues for understanding.

Lets be honest,,, the police are not there to protect the interests of society, they are there to protect the interests of asset, aka business, take the riots down in london, the police stood there doing nothing to protect the local communities, but gathered around guarding the banks for the privy and private business interest, the police are not a public duty, they are a private security company for the elitest bankers and would think nothing of cracking each and every single one of us with a batton if told too.

Children
No Data