Square Peg

There are some people in this world that don't fit in, they are seen as different, and they just don't care!

Do you think this is impossible? Or is this just a superpower that I don't have?

I often dont fit in, nothing new for a ND person here, but I also really hate that I don't.

How do you manage this feeling? Are you one of the superheroes that don't care? What's the secret??

Parents
  • You need to stop trying to do it allistic way

autistic way is find your own way, and don't get bothered with fitting in

find what I call 'radical solution' that will work for you

I discovered i can do creative writing and decided to write a book

• Great you have found your direction.

I have also done the same, I am an artist making good progress in that world, but, it still bothers me a lot.

I only got a diagnosis at 40, so the last 2 months I have been adjusting a lot ...getting there, but a long way to go.

Think I'm in the unmasking phase, at the beginning

• Great you have found your direction.

I have also done the same, I am an artist making good progress in that world, but, it still bothers me a lot.

I only got a diagnosis at 40, so the last 2 months I have been adjusting a lot ...getting there, but a long way to go.

Think I'm in the unmasking phase, at the beginning

Children
  • I'm in the unmasking phase too

It took me 1year and 10 months after selfidentification to realise that even though my mind is scientifically inclined I can do creative writing. even though I didn't write anything longer then thesis at the end of college during my adult years, and it was financial auditor's report