Flying

My brother and his family live in Sydney. I have never been to see them in 5 years, and they aren't moving back, but flying is like a torture for me.

Enclosed in a space, no end to the amount of strange noises and unexpected sounds, two toilets at best (I have Crohn's), and terrible food. For 22 hours.

Do any of you suffer with a similar fear / dislike if flying?

Parents
  • Allistic prefers physical presence and would demand it, or at least nag about the need for it, and when it happens they reject us because to much weirdness isn't to their liking

I prefer to be ''otherwise located'' while still able to communicate and experience being together, e.g. via Zoom

and I like flying, I'm actually more confident when moving or perceiving in 3D than 2D

• Allistic prefers physical presence and would demand it, or at least nag about the need for it, and when it happens they reject us because to much weirdness isn't to their liking

I prefer to be ''otherwise located'' while still able to communicate and experience being together, e.g. via Zoom

and I like flying, I'm actually more confident when moving or perceiving in 3D than 2D

Children
No Data