communication problems

I always feel like there’s something inside me that makes it very difficult for me to communicate to people, especially about how I’m feeling and what I need help with. I always have to think for a bit before I say something or reply to someone. Sometimes, that’s not even enough, as my words often come out clunky and unclear, which has annoyed a lot of people. And when people are talking to me, it always ends up with me saying “yeah” over and over again in response to their statements, as I literally don’t know how to respond otherwise. One time, when I responded that way a bit too much, they said to me, “You really don’t care, do you?”. Except I do. At one point, I tried telling this to my mom, and how I was feeling very anxious and mentally unwell because of it. She told me it was because I was a Scorpio. Like, what? I got so mad that I nearly yelled at her. Instead, I just left the room quickly. I’m almost an adult, and this is still a problem for me. I’m a bit anxious about life after high school, as I don’t how well I’ll hold up in college with my mind being the way it is.

Parents Reply Children
No Data