cant understand people having multiple friends

truly, its always just, confused the hell out of me, i don't know why, maybe because im one of those people that finds a close mate and sticks to em? i dunno.

although i have the problem of burning bridges all the time, so perhaps thats one of the reasons?

ive no idea, people generally seem to like me, or at least say so, but also theres, i dunno, always felt somethings not right, in my reactions to people and theyres to me

just takes a very particular type of person to get along with me? i dunno, been thinking on for years and still dont get it

trying to type this out is confusing me even more and im now rambling lol.

Parents
  • well said

but OCCASIONALLY you meet an actual honest to god, straight thinking decent person who likes & gets on with you...

and than your self esteem doesn't matter

It turns out my polish friend 'The Counselor' I met 14 years ago, he lived next door and my english friend 'The Philosopher' I met at my workplace 7 years ago were both attracted to me by my unflinching honesty, something that usually repels people

I'm not sure what to think about the 3rd 'The Artist' aspiring to be my friend yet. Or if I want 3rd

• well said

but OCCASIONALLY you meet an actual honest to god, straight thinking decent person who likes & gets on with you...

and than your self esteem doesn't matter

It turns out my polish friend 'The Counselor' I met 14 years ago, he lived next door and my english friend 'The Philosopher' I met at my workplace 7 years ago were both attracted to me by my unflinching honesty, something that usually repels people

I'm not sure what to think about the 3rd 'The Artist' aspiring to be my friend yet. Or if I want 3rd

Children
No Data