Social skills training

I'm looking for social skills training to help my young adult son, but am struggling to find anything suitable. Any suggestions/advice gratefully received!

Parents
  • Autistic people are more vulnerable than the rest of the population as they often do not know what other are people are thinking.  They cannot tell if other people are trying to make use of them and might think they are friends when they are not genuine friends.  A woman wanted to stay with me who does not have a place to stay in London but wanted to use my flat as a base to see her friends and was not really interested in me.  I did not agree to that so she left me.  If I did not have Autism I might have told her to get lost before she stayed with me as I would have understood her motives.

• Autistic people are more vulnerable than the rest of the population as they often do not know what other are people are thinking.  They cannot tell if other people are trying to make use of them and might think they are friends when they are not genuine friends.  A woman wanted to stay with me who does not have a place to stay in London but wanted to use my flat as a base to see her friends and was not really interested in me.  I did not agree to that so she left me.  If I did not have Autism I might have told her to get lost before she stayed with me as I would have understood her motives.

Children
No Data