Being autistic and Christian

I just wanted to start a thread to see what the experiences of any other autistic Christians are? As an autistic person who didn't know I was autistic until later life I have had an up and down relationship with my faith over the years. I have had some very bad experiences in church too, I know a lot of autistic people struggle with church for many reasons too.

Im not trying to convert or preach to anyone and I appreciate a lot of people on here aren't religious or anything but it would be really interesting and comforting to hear any experiences of fellow autistic Christians 

Parents
  • My experiences are good, mostly. I don't force it in everyone's face but I am Christian and do believe. I've been in a lot of sticky situations and dark places and feel that God stood by my side and is the reason I am still here now.

• My experiences are good, mostly. I don't force it in everyone's face but I am Christian and do believe. I've been in a lot of sticky situations and dark places and feel that God stood by my side and is the reason I am still here now.

Children
No Data