Suicidal

Ill cut to the chase. I am struggling like hell to cope. Not because of my child but my own ability to adult. It is so hard to get through a day even though in reality there is not much on me. I do the chores...fòod..washing etc and watch tv with her but i only go to park etc so often. I feel like a kid myself amd anything beyond basic parenting does not compute so anything like planning trips...activities etc is not my fortay. I feel incredibly guilty for it and lately been so depressed i hardly interact. I was always silly..fun gamer dad but now im in a more responsible role im finding it almost impossible to think. Im stuck in self loathing for it amd feel like my life has turned into a disaster.

Parents
  • I am genuinely sick and tired of people posting about suicide on this website. 

for forks sake you have a child, so worried about yourself and how your feeling and not recognising how forking lucky you are. 

so what, your not a typical father. But your also not a single parent and its a privilege to raise a child. As long as your their and you provide unconditionally love nothing else matters.

instead of avoid talking about it, just say it because it’s not uncommon for typical fathers to feel regret of having a child and feel guilty for feeling that way.

or your finding it difficult because being a parent means sacrificing things you once had time to do. 

it’s too late, just get in with it and stop complaining about it. 

• I am genuinely sick and tired of people posting about suicide on this website. 

for forks sake you have a child, so worried about yourself and how your feeling and not recognising how forking lucky you are. 

so what, your not a typical father. But your also not a single parent and its a privilege to raise a child. As long as your their and you provide unconditionally love nothing else matters.

instead of avoid talking about it, just say it because it’s not uncommon for typical fathers to feel regret of having a child and feel guilty for feeling that way.

or your finding it difficult because being a parent means sacrificing things you once had time to do. 

it’s too late, just get in with it and stop complaining about it. 

Children
No Data