Help with Roundabouts

Hi Everyone,

I am currently learning to drive and the only thing i can't do is busy roundabouts (multi-lane), the issue is the number of cars that i need to process in little time. i know what i need to do, i just panic because there is so much to look at. My driving instructor and I were wondering if anybody has had a similar issue and has any tips to help?

Thanks,

Alisha xx

Parents
  • I had to do 3 or 4 times my final driving exam, because there were way too many people in my car. And I don't like to be judged!

Roundabouts are quite simple - mainly you have to look to the side from which cars are coming and if you have a space to squeeze into. If the issue is processing(because you are learning), start from roundabouts with little traffic - eventually you will figure on your own routine for more bussier roundabouts.

Ask your driver instructor to have roads and roundabouts with less traffic.

• I had to do 3 or 4 times my final driving exam, because there were way too many people in my car. And I don't like to be judged!

Roundabouts are quite simple - mainly you have to look to the side from which cars are coming and if you have a space to squeeze into. If the issue is processing(because you are learning), start from roundabouts with little traffic - eventually you will figure on your own routine for more bussier roundabouts.

Ask your driver instructor to have roads and roundabouts with less traffic.

Children
No Data