Exhausted all the time

Hi, does anyone else experience exhaustion all the time?

I've been like this for the last few years. I don't sleep well, but it feels more like it's where things in my life get on top of me and makes me even more exhausted. If something stressful happens I'm so tired after I need to have a nap. And lately driving home from work has been an increasing concern because of how tired I feel, I don't want to fall asleep at the wheel and crash.

Do you have any tips for this? I feel like this is an asd thing more than anything. I've tried being more relaxed but I'm anxious most of the time so it's a struggle. I'm open to any suggestions you might have to help Slight smile

Parents
  • Not just you. I find myself tired n lacking motivation all the time, been like this for a few years. Not sure if I'm burned out or over whelmed? Just feeling flat out all the time. No energy, no drive n no motivation.

I don't no what to suggest for you as it's a problem for me as well but I see others have had good suggestions so hopefully those will help Purple heartHeart I'm going to try yoga and being more physically active HeartHeartGreen heartGreen heartBlue heartBlue heart

• Not just you. I find myself tired n lacking motivation all the time, been like this for a few years. Not sure if I'm burned out or over whelmed? Just feeling flat out all the time. No energy, no drive n no motivation.

I don't no what to suggest for you as it's a problem for me as well but I see others have had good suggestions so hopefully those will help Purple heartHeart I'm going to try yoga and being more physically active HeartHeartGreen heartGreen heartBlue heartBlue heart

Children
No Data