Exhausted all the time

Hi, does anyone else experience exhaustion all the time?

I've been like this for the last few years. I don't sleep well, but it feels more like it's where things in my life get on top of me and makes me even more exhausted. If something stressful happens I'm so tired after I need to have a nap. And lately driving home from work has been an increasing concern because of how tired I feel, I don't want to fall asleep at the wheel and crash.

Do you have any tips for this? I feel like this is an asd thing more than anything. I've tried being more relaxed but I'm anxious most of the time so it's a struggle. I'm open to any suggestions you might have to help Slight smile

Parents
  • Hi T.

Sorry you're feeling so tired. And it's usually, on top of or because of "everything else."

I see Humans as the plate spinners in the circus of life. Most Humans maintain their manageable number of plates of interest, spinning on poles with ease, dazzling their audience to applause. Whilst I crunch in my forest of poles, screaming from plate to wobbly hysterical plate. It's exhausting. I know deep down I can't keep all those plates, so I Try2 take more care of the ones I can. Especially that Crystal plate in the middle. Sensory hyperactivity isSunglassesa defensive weapon, use it wisely.

Beyond this, it could be a physical prob or chemical deficiency? Something to flag.

Keep talking about it until you don't feel it any more. 

• Hi T.

Sorry you're feeling so tired. And it's usually, on top of or because of "everything else."

I see Humans as the plate spinners in the circus of life. Most Humans maintain their manageable number of plates of interest, spinning on poles with ease, dazzling their audience to applause. Whilst I crunch in my forest of poles, screaming from plate to wobbly hysterical plate. It's exhausting. I know deep down I can't keep all those plates, so I Try2 take more care of the ones I can. Especially that Crystal plate in the middle. Sensory hyperactivity isSunglassesa defensive weapon, use it wisely.

Beyond this, it could be a physical prob or chemical deficiency? Something to flag.

Keep talking about it until you don't feel it any more. 

Children
No Data