Told off at work

I am a teacher and there have been lots of changes at my school lately and I have a few meltdowns in the last few weeks. 

This morning I was upset and asked to speak to the acting head abd she was horrible. Told me I need to pull myself together and snap out of it. When I walk through the door I need to be in work mode. I need to pull myself together. She said either I am fit to work or not and I should go to my GP if I keep having these "episodes".

I felt completely belittled and like a child who had been told off. 

Parents
  • tell her off back. thats what i did to my boss lol i wrote him a letter saying that he should treat his employees like human beings and ask politely for overtime and not be so rude to people and demanding then requested to withdraw my 48 hour opt out and told him if he doesnt respect peoples health wellbeing and rights then he will respect the law.

dont take any crud from your bosses, they are not above you, they are the same as you and me, just another human, nothing more nothing less. they need to be brought down at times to give them that reality check.

• I wish that I felt that I had that level of job security

Reply Children
  • i half suspect i will be fired any day now with the way im going on haha i dont care though as its low skilled warehousing manual handling stuff and everywhere offers these jobs, plus i never really cared much for my future anyway, spent years doing nothing but make different plans on how to make being homeless and broke comfortable, my idea before getting a job was to buy a cheap yacht to live on, which i had enough saved up for.