How did you do in school?

Just curious about people who slipped through the net, so to speak.  How did you cope with school?  I developed quite good ways of hiding how much i struggled.  It helped that i was in most of the bottom sets, as no one really cared back then.  I was in the top set for biology, i excelled in that area.  Nothing else part from sport.  I hated going in every day,  i was like a zombie....i literally cant remember my last year in school.  Ive blanked it out completely. 

Parents
  • To put it in one word, terribly.

For me school was just a place where I was extremely anxious and struggled with the work. I found it hard being in such a busy and noisy environment and I got bullied to right up until I left. 

Probably the worst times of my life. Hated every second of it.

I liked primary school though.

• The anxiety is bad isnt it.  I was constantly on edge in school.  I also had a great time in primary as well....

• For me that's why I use to bunk off especially PE and Humanities cause let's face it those were the last two lessons of the day for us and the most pointless for myself I use to bunk off when stuff got to stressful just so I could be myself or get the buss home early at the end of the day. They even stoped bothering giving me dention for in the end majority of teachers saw me as a burden to teach anyway so the vast majority just didn't bother. 

• For me that's why I use to bunk off especially PE and Humanities cause let's face it those were the last two lessons of the day for us and the most pointless for myself I use to bunk off when stuff got to stressful just so I could be myself or get the buss home early at the end of the day. They even stoped bothering giving me dention for in the end majority of teachers saw me as a burden to teach anyway so the vast majority just didn't bother. 

Children
No Data