How did you do in school?

Just curious about people who slipped through the net, so to speak.  How did you cope with school?  I developed quite good ways of hiding how much i struggled.  It helped that i was in most of the bottom sets, as no one really cared back then.  I was in the top set for biology, i excelled in that area.  Nothing else part from sport.  I hated going in every day,  i was like a zombie....i literally cant remember my last year in school.  Ive blanked it out completely. 

Parents
  • i never got on, in primary school i was always alone and tried to slot myself in but never was accepted, my work i did good at though and was a decent student. then in high school it got very bad, i managed to somehow slot myself in with a group by chance somehow, latched onto one person who then he somehow got others together and we all hung out, but that wasnt to last as i attracted alot of bullies and got bullied alot which caused the group to fracture 1 by 1 with eventually the main guy i latched onto that formed it leaving stating that he cant be freinds with me anymore as i attract too many bullies. was pretty sad. my work in high school also got bad, at first i was placed in high sets as my primary school work and test scores were good, but then all the other students dragged me down to lower sets as they cause trouble and chaos and i got done and so i got punished and sent down to bottom sets, where then more bad students were and then classes never got taught as the bad students were just rioting all the time and even teachers ran out crying unable to control the classes, eventually i just skipped school in my last years entirely, i didnt see the point of it, considered it a waste of time and was abused every day anyway.

• my dad tried to force me to go college right after high school, even drove me up to it and tried to force me but i refused. later on i went to college and it was actually ok, i guess in college people are there who want to be there, well at that time as college wasnt forced by the government so only people that wanted to go actually went so then thered have only been decent kids aiming for something going there instead of rowdy kids forced to go there that didnt want to be there. so college was ok for me, there was a autistic guy there who i got along with naturally, but then i was even surprised that some chavvy teen wanted to tag along with us too which was odd as he was alright and made me consider that some that appear bad are only that way to camoflage and fit in with the other bad ones.

• my dad tried to force me to go college right after high school, even drove me up to it and tried to force me but i refused. later on i went to college and it was actually ok, i guess in college people are there who want to be there, well at that time as college wasnt forced by the government so only people that wanted to go actually went so then thered have only been decent kids aiming for something going there instead of rowdy kids forced to go there that didnt want to be there. so college was ok for me, there was a autistic guy there who i got along with naturally, but then i was even surprised that some chavvy teen wanted to tag along with us too which was odd as he was alright and made me consider that some that appear bad are only that way to camoflage and fit in with the other bad ones.

Children
No Data