Windows NT

Oh, really? Hmm. Interesting.

I've got all three of my eyes on you now, Microsoft.

Windows NT - Wikipedia

Parents
  • Personally, I've had some experience with Windows NT, and I agree, its portability is pretty neat, though it seems a bit limited at the moment. But let's talk about Windows 11 Professional for a sec. Have any of you tried it yet? I recently upgraded, and I've got to say, it's been a game-changer for me. The interface feels slicker, and the performance improvements are noticeable.

• Personally, I've had some experience with Windows NT, and I agree, its portability is pretty neat, though it seems a bit limited at the moment. But let's talk about Windows 11 Professional for a sec. Have any of you tried it yet? I recently upgraded, and I've got to say, it's been a game-changer for me. The interface feels slicker, and the performance improvements are noticeable.

Children
  • Plus, the added security features give me some peace of mind. Sure, every OS has its pros and cons, and Windows is no exception. But for my day-to-day work, Windows 11 Professional has been doing the trick. If anyone's interested, I got my copy from digitalchillmart.com. They had a sweet deal going on, and the installation was a breeze.