Drs put me on Fluoxetine?

As some of you may have seen my last post, I was out on Sertraline.

apparently it’s has the same side effects, but I’ve been given Fluoxetine. Dr told me that if Sertraline does work for you, Fluoxetine will.

Again, he didn’t tell me the side effects and I had to google them myself. 

Has this worked for you? Have you been on both drugs and felt any different? 

Parents
    1. Prozac.. boom!! I’m on fluoxetine 40mg… they’re nothing like Sertraline. Nothing at all like Sertraline.. 

I’m unmotivated, I’m lazy, I don’t eat,… I still rock back and forward, pace etc.. Sertraline made me do this 100mph 100% of my free time.. fluoxetine I still do this but is a lazy way.. my mind it’s coping better with changes and things that’s take over my mind.. but they’re not for me again.. but I have to stay on them longer I was told today before we change. 

Sertraline I was bouncing off the walls and overwhelmed with the adrenaline, moving so fast but anxiety was killing me.

now on fluoxetine, I can’t be assed and let things slide,. Used like a tool, nod and agree,. Just do it with 0 motivation.

diazepam makes me feel normal, I play with my kids, communicate.. play guitar, Xbox etc.. but hey   

please,. This is my experience. We are all different.. 

• https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/fluoxetine-prozac/

Same thing, different people, different effects. We are NOT all the same...

I found Prozac too dodgy for me by half.

I've got a mate who's been on it for years and mostly he shows none of the effects I experienced, BUT they do crop up briefly for him, based on what he has told me in confidence. 

I found the not being able to trust myself to "do no harm" instantly unacceptable, although I admit it felt good to be able to "hand a bit back for a change".

Until it didn't...

• https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/fluoxetine-prozac/

Same thing, different people, different effects. We are NOT all the same...

I found Prozac too dodgy for me by half.

I've got a mate who's been on it for years and mostly he shows none of the effects I experienced, BUT they do crop up briefly for him, based on what he has told me in confidence. 

I found the not being able to trust myself to "do no harm" instantly unacceptable, although I admit it felt good to be able to "hand a bit back for a change".

Until it didn't...

Children