Different jokes for different folks

Hi all,

Seems I'm on a roll with posting stuff!! Does anyone else find jokes like - What do you get if you cross a kangaroo with a sheep? - completely unfunny and pointless?  I find slap stick or people getting frights or bodily functions hilarious but jokes that have punch lines lead me to - Yeah I get it but it's not funny.  My Mum takes the pi** when she laughs at these kinds of jokes and I'm straight faced because she thinks I don't get it when in actual fact I do.  It's simply not funny to me.  Yet I can watch continual youtube videos of POOTERS and be in tears with laughter....

Thoughts?

H :-)

Parents
  • --I love Christmas cracker jokes.

--I love funny things that happen by accident e.g. we were watching TV and an advert for The Apprentice came on. Alan Sugar was saying:

'In the Apprentice, you don't get furloughed, you get f--'

My husband turned the TV off just then and it sounded like Alan Sugar was about to say, 'In the Apprentice, you don't get furloughed, you get fvcked' JoyJoy 

--I don't like those long, long jokes which set up a punchline which is completely contrived.

• --I love Christmas cracker jokes.

--I love funny things that happen by accident e.g. we were watching TV and an advert for The Apprentice came on. Alan Sugar was saying:

'In the Apprentice, you don't get furloughed, you get f--'

My husband turned the TV off just then and it sounded like Alan Sugar was about to say, 'In the Apprentice, you don't get furloughed, you get fvcked' JoyJoy 

--I don't like those long, long jokes which set up a punchline which is completely contrived.

Children
No Data