Feel the music?

Just wondering:

A.) How do people feel about music? Good, bad? Too distracting, the best distraction?

B.) Music tastes: What's yours like? (Genres, not just good or bad... lol) Big Beat-y base, or gentle melodies?

C.) Do you find you can alter your own outlook purely by changing the tunes? (It may seem ironic: but if I need cheering up fast, I'll often listen to and singalong to: Monty Python's - Always look on the bright side of life...)

Parents
  • I don't think your autism will stop you from listening to the kind of music you love. Statistics show that music can heal diseases or help during the treatment. For example, my music taste might change from one day to another, depending on how I'm feeling and what I'm doing that day. On top of that, I can't live without concerts, so I even joined a live online show platform that helps me watch concerts for a great price. If noise might be overwhelming for you, you may try it too. It's incredible, and it's not much difference from a simple concert, especially if you have good sound system.

• I don't think your autism will stop you from listening to the kind of music you love. Statistics show that music can heal diseases or help during the treatment. For example, my music taste might change from one day to another, depending on how I'm feeling and what I'm doing that day. On top of that, I can't live without concerts, so I even joined a live online show platform that helps me watch concerts for a great price. If noise might be overwhelming for you, you may try it too. It's incredible, and it's not much difference from a simple concert, especially if you have good sound system.

Children
No Data