Feel the music?

Just wondering:

A.) How do people feel about music? Good, bad? Too distracting, the best distraction?

B.) Music tastes: What's yours like? (Genres, not just good or bad... lol) Big Beat-y base, or gentle melodies?

C.) Do you find you can alter your own outlook purely by changing the tunes? (It may seem ironic: but if I need cheering up fast, I'll often listen to and singalong to: Monty Python's - Always look on the bright side of life...)

Parents
  • A) i love music. i spend most of my time listening to music haha. i prefer music as a solo thing and it helps me relax. to be honest, i connect with music more than anything else. i'm actually listening to music right now lol. i find it can be v distracting which can be problematic esp as it can just simply be a source of procrastination. however, when i'm struggling to study, it can help to know i can listen to music whilst doing it. 

B) i listen to a wide variety of genres that idk i simply couldn't list one. 

i like dance pop, as well as rock music, general loud music that mimics my mood. i listen to a wide variety of moods. 

i love westlife and i prevail

C) and yes i do and i have particular songs that i listen to to get me out of dark moments. 

yes yes i love music

• A) i love music. i spend most of my time listening to music haha. i prefer music as a solo thing and it helps me relax. to be honest, i connect with music more than anything else. i'm actually listening to music right now lol. i find it can be v distracting which can be problematic esp as it can just simply be a source of procrastination. however, when i'm struggling to study, it can help to know i can listen to music whilst doing it. 

B) i listen to a wide variety of genres that idk i simply couldn't list one. 

i like dance pop, as well as rock music, general loud music that mimics my mood. i listen to a wide variety of moods. 

i love westlife and i prevail

C) and yes i do and i have particular songs that i listen to to get me out of dark moments. 

yes yes i love music

Children
No Data