Do you find "Your Autism" (NAS magazine) helpful?

Just asking because I mostly search in vain for anything useful in this publication.  Perhaps I'm not a typical atypical!

I'm just leafing through the winter edition and noticing that most of the articles relate to education, teenagers and,yes, one person nearing 30, but nothing generally for struggling adults and neurodivergent families where all of the members are already adults and coping with the effects of very late identification (my own eventual diagnosis was at age 55).

Are there any publications aimed at older people and families?  I'm so tired of drawing blanks, especially on subjects like severe breakdown, long term unemployment, chronic burnout/shutdown, "catatonia" (if this is indeed something separate from burnout), severe, long term withdrawal from society, poor personal hygiene (again in adults, especially where the easy options of understanding and accommodating sensory needs - which seems to help in children - hasn't proved so helpful for a very withdrawn young adult).  Something on navigating the benefits system on behalf of an adult who refuses to engage with the process would also be helpful. 

Are we somehow off the map here?  I feel rather lost and today this magazine has unfortunately reinforced that feeling.  :(    Am I on my own with this feeling?