Headphones

I feel disoriented when using headphones, but like to listen to music so still listen with them on and because of having kids it helps me drown them out(the noise). Does anyone struggle using headphones?. Could it be a autism thing or is it me being even more weird lol.

Parents
  • This isn't overly-related to your post, but I recently bought some over-ear wireless headphones after having regularly sore and itchy ears and realising it was down to my Apple AirPods.  (Very disappointing as I loved using them!)

My new headphones weren't particularly comfortable, and I haven't been able to wear them for long amounts of time..

Until yesterday when I accidentally put them on the wrong way round and they were SO comfy!

So now I just need to get used to having the controls on my left ear, while I wonder whether the factory actually put their L/R markings on the wrong side.  Laughing

• This isn't overly-related to your post, but I recently bought some over-ear wireless headphones after having regularly sore and itchy ears and realising it was down to my Apple AirPods.  (Very disappointing as I loved using them!)

My new headphones weren't particularly comfortable, and I haven't been able to wear them for long amounts of time..

Until yesterday when I accidentally put them on the wrong way round and they were SO comfy!

So now I just need to get used to having the controls on my left ear, while I wonder whether the factory actually put their L/R markings on the wrong side.  Laughing

Children
No Data