Ear plugs - what would you recommend?

I am thinking about taking the plunge and buying some quality ear plugs. What ear plugs would you recommend for sleeping? Ear plugs seem to be the only solution for blocking out unwanted night time noise at my flat, which is by a busy road.

What are your experiences of using ear plugs? Do they help you?

Parents
  • This has been very insightful, thank you. I bought some cheap Boots foam ear plugs today, that are reusable . I have tried them out already, but I think they will take some getting used to. I will sleep with them tonight, and see if this helps. I can still hear noise with them in, but it is certainly muffled. If they don't work properly, I will try other brands.

The fluffy ear muffs sound interesting. I will check out my local poundland to see if they sell them there.

• This has been very insightful, thank you. I bought some cheap Boots foam ear plugs today, that are reusable . I have tried them out already, but I think they will take some getting used to. I will sleep with them tonight, and see if this helps. I can still hear noise with them in, but it is certainly muffled. If they don't work properly, I will try other brands.

The fluffy ear muffs sound interesting. I will check out my local poundland to see if they sell them there.

Children
No Data