Question about OU?

Hi, I'm thinking about studying at the open university in February and just wanted to know if anyone with autism had done the same.If so did you find the assignment's overwhelming. Have you managed to find a job after you had completed your studies with the OU

Would like to hear from anyone who has as I want to see whether it is worth my time 

I'm currently interested in studying health sciences  SmileThinking

Parents
  • Hi Chloe thats good news that you’re starting in February. I am doing an OU course at the moment, and I do find it can be a bit difficult to keep up with the assignments, as other people have said, if you start things early you should be fine. But sometimes the assignments can be a bit deceptive on how much there is to do. Are you doing full time or part time? 

• Hi Chloe thats good news that you’re starting in February. I am doing an OU course at the moment, and I do find it can be a bit difficult to keep up with the assignments, as other people have said, if you start things early you should be fine. But sometimes the assignments can be a bit deceptive on how much there is to do. Are you doing full time or part time? 

Children