Online Test

I know we will likely require a referral from a GP (is it?) to get properly assessed. In the meantime can I ask what is the best Male, adult autistic online (Free) test to take - can also use it when approaching GP so something reputable if possible. 

Thanks

Parents
  • I am 51 and went to my GP in January 2020. Just found out that I will be assesed by the NHS in around 6 months, so be prepared to wait. Alternativley a private assment seems to be average of  £2000. Just did that 50 question test and got 43 if you want to compare. My GP was sympathetic, very little about my early life, I concentrated on what issues are a problem now. How if gets in the way of life, work, relationships etc despite me looking 'normal' from the outside

Good Luck

Rob

• I am 51 and went to my GP in January 2020. Just found out that I will be assesed by the NHS in around 6 months, so be prepared to wait. Alternativley a private assment seems to be average of  £2000. Just did that 50 question test and got 43 if you want to compare. My GP was sympathetic, very little about my early life, I concentrated on what issues are a problem now. How if gets in the way of life, work, relationships etc despite me looking 'normal' from the outside

Good Luck

Rob

Children
No Data