Those of you who work...

I'm interested to know how many of the working autistic population (on here at least) work full time. I changed to working part time 4 years ago, pre-diagnosis, because I kept burning out (normal in the job I was doing so didn't attribute it to autism until I was diagnosed and looked back). Now I'm looking at my career prospects post-diagnosis as in many ways I feel more confident in myself since I know I'm not just "lacking resilience" (anyone else had that thrown at them?). 

I just don't know if considering working full time again is truly realistic. Interested to know what other people's experiences are. 

Parents
  • I work full time but have been fired many, many times due to burn out.  I also have ADHD and am finally taking meds for that and it has helped tremendously.  My work choices are limited because I can't drive and have to work from home, so switching careers isn't an option for me, though I do love what I do most of the time.  

• I work full time but have been fired many, many times due to burn out.  I also have ADHD and am finally taking meds for that and it has helped tremendously.  My work choices are limited because I can't drive and have to work from home, so switching careers isn't an option for me, though I do love what I do most of the time.  

Children