Sharing Special Interest

I get so mad when people disregard my special interests.

If I try to tell people or talk about my special interest and they say its bad, or they dont care, or it's not their kind of thing, I just get so so upset. To the point of feeling so angry like I just want to scream at them like you're not any better than me for not enjoying this thing.

Why can't everyone just be respectful to peoples interests and dont just disregard them and push them aside.

Also: Feel free to share your interests below!!

Parents
  • I find it hard to share my special interests with people as i assume they bore them

I love The Office US and watch it all the time, I find the charachters more comforting than real people

I love German and Hungarian pop music

I love feeding the ducks and watching the hippos at the zoo

I also love cricket

Let me know if anyone shares these interests

• I was at Belfast Zoo five weeks ago, but didn't see the Hippos.

But, hey, whatever floats your boat.

Donemana and Magheramason are villages in Northern Ireland known for their Cricket Grounds. Will Porterfield, from Donemana, is Ireland Captain, and Boyd Rankin, who once played for England, is from Magheramason.

• I love the Irealnd cricket team. Boyd Rankin was one of my favourite players

• I believe he played for them from 2001-2002(ish) left to play for Kent in 2003, Middlesex in 2004, then returned to Somerset from 2005-2019, then played for Notts from 2020-2021!

I also love wildlife! I remember going to Regents Park a few years ago and had to be practically dragged away from feeding a duck with a bad leg. 

There were also HUGE swans! I love swans. I love bugs and birds and any animals really

• Really? I watched Somerset quite a few times so I might have seen him play.

Yes Erin is probably the charachter I relate to most on the show. I think she would be fun to hang out with 

Reply Children
  • I believe he played for them from 2001-2002(ish) left to play for Kent in 2003, Middlesex in 2004, then returned to Somerset from 2005-2019, then played for Notts from 2020-2021!

I also love wildlife! I remember going to Regents Park a few years ago and had to be practically dragged away from feeding a duck with a bad leg. 

There were also HUGE swans! I love swans. I love bugs and birds and any animals really