Anxiety and depression due to work based stress...

I'm looking for help...I'm high functioning autistic. I work in a telecommunications as a call centre employee... been there for three years...they have always been good with my autism...but recently they have been pressurising me to work quicker and its caused me anxiety and frustration and I'm scared I'll lose my job...mentally I'm struggling as I feel nobody understands. I hate myself and my autism. It's causing friction in my family with my wife unable to understand what I'm going through. Was supposed to work today but couldn't. I don't know what to do...

Parents
  • get back in ------ get in there,  and smash that mental block dont let it grow.

work as fast you can that is comfortable thats my advice and if they want to fire u,,,, then let them ! 

what more can u do ? 

stop hating yourself ----- and thats nothing to do with work ----- its part of being a really tough resilient and well rounded person/parent/husband and even would u believe soldier.

if u hate yourself u can end up hating your family and everyone else.  it spreads.

if u love yourself the opposite tends to happen

its not easy i know but please,, thats where u start ( start by loving yourself / accepting yourself ).

look up this skill online and apply any advice u read about self compassion ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,try self compassion guided meditations ( in Youtube ) 

• get back in ------ get in there,  and smash that mental block dont let it grow.

work as fast you can that is comfortable thats my advice and if they want to fire u,,,, then let them ! 

what more can u do ? 

stop hating yourself ----- and thats nothing to do with work ----- its part of being a really tough resilient and well rounded person/parent/husband and even would u believe soldier.

if u hate yourself u can end up hating your family and everyone else.  it spreads.

if u love yourself the opposite tends to happen

its not easy i know but please,, thats where u start ( start by loving yourself / accepting yourself ).

look up this skill online and apply any advice u read about self compassion ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,try self compassion guided meditations ( in Youtube ) 

Children
No Data