MBTI results!

What is everyones Myers-Briggs personality type?

I'm INTJ!

You can take the test here if you don't know:

Free Personality Test | 16Personalities

My personality type is one of the rarest, however I think it will be common in Autistic people!

Parents
  • It's mobile, as in not static. I think I might have done an MB before; more than once. Whatever the score was, either time, I can't be bothered to remember. It will almost inevitably be different next week. There are times when I enjoy a  good label, but it seems 'personality type' isn't one of them; well, not right now anyway! I am somewhat of a psychic explorer, I suppose. But probably won't be next week. Normal behaviour as far as I am concerned; and seemingly not much of a crowd-pleaser.

• It's mobile, as in not static. I think I might have done an MB before; more than once. Whatever the score was, either time, I can't be bothered to remember. It will almost inevitably be different next week. There are times when I enjoy a  good label, but it seems 'personality type' isn't one of them; well, not right now anyway! I am somewhat of a psychic explorer, I suppose. But probably won't be next week. Normal behaviour as far as I am concerned; and seemingly not much of a crowd-pleaser.

Children
No Data