MBTI results!

What is everyones Myers-Briggs personality type?

I'm INTJ!

You can take the test here if you don't know:

Free Personality Test | 16Personalities

My personality type is one of the rarest, however I think it will be common in Autistic people!

• I scored INTJ-T I’m 98% introverted and a logical person. Definitely Vulcan, I have to be, I’ve never fitted in with the humans!

• INTP but I would like to think I also produce a lot of action in my day to day like which goes against traits on this personality type.

• INFP-T. I guess there isn't a TWIT category.

'100% introverted'(!!)

• I am an INFJ - there's an incredible book about MBTI for each of the 16 types, it's like somebody reading from your mind 

• And another INTJ but borderline I and J 

• Our reactions are based largely on 1. perspective and beliefs which can change or grow with knowledge and 2. Exposure to different ways of understanding problems/relationships/people and the roles/responsibilities. - a kind of managing expectations. These things can change over time, as expressed through our more core being. Many times we won’t know what we value or how we work best unless we’ve been in a stable environment with mentors or teachers (add parents) who can see and help bring out our potential. Not everyone is inclined toward introversion or judging and these very few opposites will then shape what. Part we might be skilled at in society or how we work best in relationships. 

All children are naturally reactionary and therefore need a little education to help them navigate life better. 

With MBTI it’s important to also learn the difference between a personality and character growth. :) 

I look back and feel much the same. I’m definitely an entirely different person than when I was 26. But this test actually helped me learn to work with my strengths and be mindful of weaknesses. I found it useful! 

• The one I always think of is our formative years actually don't have an age cap. For a lot of people they seem to settle into more or less who they are going to be as adults between the ages of 15-25 even 30 now kids are being held back in school and find it harder to move out now. After that age it does seem common that change is mostly gradual by experiences and habit forming. But of course we can still have realisations, inspirations, and traumas that shape us more drastically as formative/adaptive events even after 25-30.

If I had to stab a guess my core personality (that %50 deep down) has been set since 23, but it's only in the last 10 years through non-linear healing that my reactions to things have taken a gradually more positive swing and I am still slowly evolving as a personality in the minor areas. But the sum of which together is the thing. I read my journals from when I was 16-24 and I don't recognise a lot of the behaviours (reactions) and opinons I held back then. Suffice to say I am a different person... because I am.

• The danger with Myers-Briggs is it’s basically a corporate horoscope and the implication is you need to be an ENTJ to be leadership material. Besides, as people we are far more complicated and nuanced than that. Sure, we have preferences but learn them from the individual, not the four letters.

• Side note! The creators of this put together a few books on it. One thing they found was a personality type under stress or duress may exhibit their opposite personality expressions. The initial understanding also included that we tend to change over time a bit as grow into our selves. It could be that many of us appeared completely different than who we actually are. Autistics being so misunderstood, often don't have a family member to Reflect with. We initially learn to see ourselves through the eyes of another, usually a parent. But as we grow, if there is continual conflict, we lose trust in their ability to perceive us and have to find our selves on our own. This might include trying on personalities or expressions like an item of clothing.

I first took this at 26 but left home at 17. I had always felt quite isolated, and if one embraces it as solitude, it can be a good space to find one-self, so mine hasn't changed since then.

• Mine changed through various stages of my trauma recovery in the last decade. So I've just come to the conclusion they are just generalised and don't really fit everyone, like horoscopes and blood type "personalities".
    Because if I picked my horoscope based on my actual personality, depending on if it's a positive or a negative mood day I'd be either a Capricorn or a Leo, and both of those are the wrong months.

• This is very interesting! I just got INTJ on the linked test, but when I did an official one 20 years ago, I got ENFP, and I thought that they were not supposed to change.

What was interesting about that was the chap who administered the test was very perplexed because I was 51% E and 49% I.  He'd never seen results so close before.  Now I think that it's because I'm autistic.  That with the right people who enjoy my weirdness and get excited about the same things as me, I have much more energy and a positive experience.  But with "normal" people who follow all of society's ways, I find it draining.

• Im an ENFJ. Ive never met or heard of another autistic ENFJ before. Ive met a couple autistic INFPs. MBTI is my special interest, I know a lot about it. Since 16Personalities isn't an official test to figure out your type, and MBTI is as much about functions as i vs e, n vs s, etc., it's really easy to mistype. Ive even gotten INTJ before on an unofficial online test.

• I'm INTJ as well. I'm on the waiting list for an ASD assessment so not officially on the spectrum.

• It's mobile, as in not static. I think I might have done an MB before; more than once. Whatever the score was, either time, I can't be bothered to remember. It will almost inevitably be different next week. There are times when I enjoy a  good label, but it seems 'personality type' isn't one of them; well, not right now anyway! I am somewhat of a psychic explorer, I suppose. But probably won't be next week. Normal behaviour as far as I am concerned; and seemingly not much of a crowd-pleaser.

• Mine came out as ISTJ-A, which seems to fit me pretty well. Soooo, any other ISTJs out there apart from BJS and piggy1405, or are we surrounded on all sides by INTJs?

• Ooh, now this is interesting. I’ve taken the test a few times over the years, and got a mixture of INFP and INFJ. This time I’m an INFPT. Not sure why the results are different at different times/with different phrasings of the test questions. I resonate with aspects of both: I definitely have extroverted feeling, but I’m really indecisive, so don’t meet all the criteria for judging…

• same!

got no clue what it means though