Private diagnosis adult female recommendations

Hi,

For those that have paid privately for diagnosis where did you go? How did you decide where to go? How much did it cost?

As an adult female who on the outside may seem to be coping with the world I want to make sure where I go for an assessment is very experienced in this area. Im happy to travel (UK) for the right place. 

Thanks for your time

Parents
  • Hi I'm new here, 31 year old female also looking at assessment options. I have found Connect to Autism - based in Scotland but doing virtual assessments. It's 400 for an initial assessment then 800 for the full report if you decide to proceed. I feel like it looks like a good option and Google reviews and testimonials ok but it's a lot of money isn't it if you make the wrong choice! 

• Hi I'm new here, 31 year old female also looking at assessment options. I have found Connect to Autism - based in Scotland but doing virtual assessments. It's 400 for an initial assessment then 800 for the full report if you decide to proceed. I feel like it looks like a good option and Google reviews and testimonials ok but it's a lot of money isn't it if you make the wrong choice! 

Children
No Data