job interview

hi,

I have a job interview on Tuesday for a weekend library assistant in my local library. I don't know what to expect and everything I am reading is making my anxiety worse. is it true that I have to do general chit-chat at the beginning? I don't want to be unprepared, as questions that I am not expecting cause me anxiety. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Parents
  • I know my reply is a bit late, but I’d like to drop in. Don't worry, it's normal to feel anxious before a job interview. While small talk at the beginning of an interview is common, it's not always required. If it does come up, just remember to be yourself and try to relax. Remember, they want to get to know you and your personality. If you're looking to try your hand at a new profession, becoming an electrician could be a great option to explore! If this is interesting to you, check out www.electricianclasses.com/.../ for information on training programs and the ins and outs of the profession. It can be a lucrative career with opportunities for growth and advancement.

• I know my reply is a bit late, but I’d like to drop in. Don't worry, it's normal to feel anxious before a job interview. While small talk at the beginning of an interview is common, it's not always required. If it does come up, just remember to be yourself and try to relax. Remember, they want to get to know you and your personality. If you're looking to try your hand at a new profession, becoming an electrician could be a great option to explore! If this is interesting to you, check out www.electricianclasses.com/.../ for information on training programs and the ins and outs of the profession. It can be a lucrative career with opportunities for growth and advancement.

Children
No Data