What do people have anxieties over?

Hello all.

• What do you have anxieties over?  I have anxieties about food, my health and online security amongst other things..
Parents
  • The contaminants in tap water, while I wait on my supposedly therapeutic bath running with two cups of magnesium salts I'm filled with dread at soaking in it, will they get through the pores in my skin, I also hate the taste of it, switching to bottled water because that tastes better but then that's full of microscopic plastics clogging up every blood vessel in my body, non organic chicken and turkey being fed GM corn and minced turkey being one of the few foods I'll eat, the synthetic fragrance smells wafting from neighbors washing when I go out into the garden because some smell in the house is bothering me and I'm getting more and more anxious frantically going around the house trying to sniff it out, having to buy second hand clothes because I hate the smell and feel of most new ones but when I open the packet from eBay of the top I bought the laundry fragrance from that makes me drop the pack run for a mask, put rubber gloves on to handle it wash it in the machine 6 times with my ecover zero laundry liquid before I can wear it, odours are particulates and I'm very visual with all these things too so in my mind I see them stuck to all the hairs inside my nostrils which means I won't get rid of them = the smell won't go = more anxiety, my friend giving me a packet of sunflower seeds to grow and not realising I didn't need to sew them all so I end up with 44 minature sunflowers to look after which totally overwhelms me resulting in me  refusing to go camping now because no one can come and water them for me while I'm away and in this heat they need watered three times per day but I've come this far and have to see it through to the end, I think the point I'm making here is the anxiety over the expectation of the gifted seeds.

Tiny, tiny, fraction of my anxieties and that's before I've even began interacting with people.

I read a post on here which explained the difference between anxiety and stress, I think as many others on here, the above is a combination.

• The contaminants in tap water, while I wait on my supposedly therapeutic bath running with two cups of magnesium salts I'm filled with dread at soaking in it, will they get through the pores in my skin, I also hate the taste of it, switching to bottled water because that tastes better but then that's full of microscopic plastics clogging up every blood vessel in my body, non organic chicken and turkey being fed GM corn and minced turkey being one of the few foods I'll eat, the synthetic fragrance smells wafting from neighbors washing when I go out into the garden because some smell in the house is bothering me and I'm getting more and more anxious frantically going around the house trying to sniff it out, having to buy second hand clothes because I hate the smell and feel of most new ones but when I open the packet from eBay of the top I bought the laundry fragrance from that makes me drop the pack run for a mask, put rubber gloves on to handle it wash it in the machine 6 times with my ecover zero laundry liquid before I can wear it, odours are particulates and I'm very visual with all these things too so in my mind I see them stuck to all the hairs inside my nostrils which means I won't get rid of them = the smell won't go = more anxiety, my friend giving me a packet of sunflower seeds to grow and not realising I didn't need to sew them all so I end up with 44 minature sunflowers to look after which totally overwhelms me resulting in me  refusing to go camping now because no one can come and water them for me while I'm away and in this heat they need watered three times per day but I've come this far and have to see it through to the end, I think the point I'm making here is the anxiety over the expectation of the gifted seeds.

Tiny, tiny, fraction of my anxieties and that's before I've even began interacting with people.

I read a post on here which explained the difference between anxiety and stress, I think as many others on here, the above is a combination.

Children
  • I get anxious about keeping my flat clean.  When I clean it I feel like I should get a microscope to check for detail. 
    I lack discipline and the place looks messy and chaotic.  I feel lazy about maintaining it.  I’m ashamed of myself and my lack of motivation.  I guess I need to get more and more methodical. 
     I’m anxious about how to handle the knock on effects of my death and what I should be doing in order to integrate my mortality in to my life.  I’m always chasing where I feel I should be.  My ideal self seems to be accelerating ahead in the race  against my real self. 
    I’m anxious about my ability to accept myself.

• Get some 2 litre bottles and cut the bottoms off. 

Take the lids off and put lid side down into the soil. Fill up with water from the top (which is actually the bottom you cut off) et voila! The plants will take the water they need as and when. If they are in the ground there shoukd be enough rootage to go searching for water for a few days anyway.