What do people have anxieties over?

Hello all.

• What do you have anxieties over?  I have anxieties about food, my health and online security amongst other things..
Parents
  • Food shopping so I have switched to home delivery, spending money, the most basic paperwork task can send me reeling yet when I get my head down I’ve done it in seconds! 

• I would get home delivery myself if I was not concerned about what items they might put on my home delivery order. My main concern about getting home food delivery is the Best Before and use by dates. I like Best before and use by dates to be well in advance so I go to the supermarket. Although I try to go at quieter times of the day like early in the morning to avoid the crowds. Obviously I don't like crowds myself but that is just because of trying to dodge people and getting delayed and also with the Covid situation makes me anxious of being in crowds. 

• I would get home delivery myself if I was not concerned about what items they might put on my home delivery order. My main concern about getting home food delivery is the Best Before and use by dates. I like Best before and use by dates to be well in advance so I go to the supermarket. Although I try to go at quieter times of the day like early in the morning to avoid the crowds. Obviously I don't like crowds myself but that is just because of trying to dodge people and getting delayed and also with the Covid situation makes me anxious of being in crowds. 

Children
No Data