Suicide Run out of things to try to help

It’s a while since I wrote on here for myself, I’ve been trying loads of ideas to reduce suicidal ideation , but getting caught up with more negatives and discomfort such that it all feels logical to end it all. The latest thing was to try lawyers to see if my plight could be blamed on others, but they wouldn’t support me. The police have been the worst and a big bank who lost me £230000. I should have taken them to court but justice is not easy.

now I just reflect how long I can put up with this.

police convicted me for asking for help . Malicious communication implied suicide threat, for a 1 minute phone call after commencing legal actions, which the bank called harassment, they didn’t want it to happen.

doctors now just observe, Samaritans just listen , police won’t talk to me to explain. They withheld evidence at trial and made white look black. It was all about a computer scam which they made out I thought was real  and distorted the evidence. No one would believe them now and it seems cruel what they did when they knew I was vulnerable 

I feel a burden to all and humiliated and shamed. Some on here put the boot in as well, but I’m not looking for sympathy. I have frontal brain injury and can’t decide anything , but want my story recorded on the internet.

i  found a bbc lot of podcast makers who recorded an interview with me, but I suspect they are waiting for me to die and will then release some edited version to add to the media humiliation that has been  done to me. They did the interview 6 months ago and say it won’t be released until next year as it takes a long time to do a podcast series

I sound like a miserable victim……

horrible

Parents
  • I've now got a tv company wanting to interview me for a program  about the website and the harm police are doing. Nearly killing people in the process. They are also seeing Beau Brigham in USA (Deleted by Mod)

Whar do you think? 

• The definition of fanaticism is the unwillingness to change the subject. The definition of stupidity is the unwillingness to change one's opinion about the subject. None of us are perfect; we make mistakes all the time. It's not the mistakes we make that define us, but how we react to making mistakes. Whether we continue to make the same mistakes or whether we take responsibility for them, and do a better in the future.

• I don’t think it’s stupid to be unwilling to to change an opinion that you know is correct. Surely that would be a stupid thing to change over.

lol

looks like the documentary filming will be going ahead. The Tv people are very keen to show this issue of the media and the police being inappropriate and very harmful in their actions.

They want to show the other view. Sometimes by looking at things slightly differently completely reverses the impression one has.

who is stupid??

They approached me and being very persuasive with reassurances. They’re founded on awkward mental health subjects. The last one was Roman Kemp The silent emergency….

• The theme of the program is to show extensive permanent harm by inappropriate prosecution . How people react to that remains to be seen.

it was pretty dramatic with George Floyd 

Reply Children
No Data