anyone else get this when they go out?

so today i went out, had to go to specsavers appointment, plus i was also switching a big wad of old 20s to new 20s.

anyways on way home group of 3 topless prettyboy lads walk past me and as they walk past close one of them jerks at me as if to feign a attack and shouts "BOOO" in my face... like total stranger for no reason.... anyone else get this type of crap when they go out? or is this just me that gets random strangers tryna intimidate me for no reason?

anyway, why the feck should a stranger even bother to interact with a random stranger they pass? especially in this way? what if i hit the guy, does he think of this? ofcourse hes probably confident as he had 2 mates with him and i was just me..... tbh if i wasnt carrying a sizable amount of money id have gladly tried to see if they could all live up to their image. as for image my brain always judges everyone as larger than me, but thinking on it perhaps they maybe larger in body but definately not in muscle tone. 1v1 with one of them would be interesting if i didnt have anything to lose on me, and perhaps if it wasnt so hot. 

i guess its just todays society and crappy upbringing of a entire generation of scum. 

anyway if anyone wants to know the town that has scum like this in, its wigan. if you want to avoid scum then avoid wigan. id guess all sizable towns are like this though? 
is it perhaps that we need to bring back smacking kids? ... smack them while they are kids so that they dont need to be smacked harder by a total stranger when they are a adult when they try intimidate that stranger?

Parents
  • As a child I got the BOOO at school and at home.  My father hated me because I wasn't built like a rugby player 

• i generally avoided my father and stayed up stairs in my room. but hey ho i guess he brought me up better than these disrespectful kids turned out.

i kinda expect this type of behaviour to end once they leave school though. they are adults, they should try acting like adults. our ancestors would be shamed of the way they act... any interaction with stranger should be polite and considerate, in our ancestors day they probably was very polite and called you sir even lol look how far our culture has degraded into pointless uncontrolled barbarism, its only gonna get worse and less civil until its turned around in a very harsh way, and the longer it goes the more harsh you need to be to fix it. id point out japans culture in how we should be like, or how we once was like. they are very considerate and polite to one another.

• i generally avoided my father and stayed up stairs in my room. but hey ho i guess he brought me up better than these disrespectful kids turned out.

i kinda expect this type of behaviour to end once they leave school though. they are adults, they should try acting like adults. our ancestors would be shamed of the way they act... any interaction with stranger should be polite and considerate, in our ancestors day they probably was very polite and called you sir even lol look how far our culture has degraded into pointless uncontrolled barbarism, its only gonna get worse and less civil until its turned around in a very harsh way, and the longer it goes the more harsh you need to be to fix it. id point out japans culture in how we should be like, or how we once was like. they are very considerate and polite to one another.

Children
No Data