Pet Peeve with Autistic Women

Why do they ALWAYS insist on dying their hair purple, pink, blue or -  worse still the partly-green Billie Eilish look?

Do they want to grow up, or what?

Parents
  • I haven't dyed my hair. Can't be bothered. But even if I decided to, it's not being childish, just self expression. women have dyed their hair at least since the 19th Century, it's just that those colours were, for the most part, more natural shades. It was only a matter of time before more vibrant colours began to filter into the salons.

In fact, I've just looked it up and the first synthetic colour to be created was called Mauveine in 1856. A purple colour.

• I haven't dyed my hair. Can't be bothered. But even if I decided to, it's not being childish, just self expression. women have dyed their hair at least since the 19th Century, it's just that those colours were, for the most part, more natural shades. It was only a matter of time before more vibrant colours began to filter into the salons.

In fact, I've just looked it up and the first synthetic colour to be created was called Mauveine in 1856. A purple colour.

Children
No Data