Tea or coffee ?

I’m just finishing my 23rd coffee of the day and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer?

Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea

or perhaps you like herbal tea or hot chocolate

or something else? ( hot Ribena ! ) 

do u drink decaffeinated or the real  McCoy

How do you take your tea/coffee/other,,,,,,,,,,,   with sugar, chocolate, a mouthful of imperial mints !!

builders tea what is it ?

Parents
  • eh in the hot weather i hate hot drinks.... i cant understand raising your internal body temperature when the weather is so hot your body is actually struggling to keep your body temperature low. so hot weather i prefer cold juice from fridge or a cold beer from fridge.

i used to say fizzy drink like coke, but i have quit that stuff after i recognised it made me feel really bad. acid reflux, bloating, stomach ache, not being able to sleep due to it gurgling your stomach in sleep and tryna come back up. fizzy drink very bad for you. and its made so that you crave it more, and it makes you refreshed but also makes it so you get dehydrated and crave another within a hour later, very good sales formula they created with that drink, should be illegal tbh lol

but if the weather was normal, my hot drink of choice would be hot chocolate. i dont like regular tea and i dont like adding milk to any drink. i prefer chamomile tea and peppermint tea, they act as muscle relaxants, anti-inflammatory and also supposedly make your dreams more vivid and your sleep more efficient.

• eh in the hot weather i hate hot drinks.... i cant understand raising your internal body temperature when the weather is so hot your body is actually struggling to keep your body temperature low. so hot weather i prefer cold juice from fridge or a cold beer from fridge.

i used to say fizzy drink like coke, but i have quit that stuff after i recognised it made me feel really bad. acid reflux, bloating, stomach ache, not being able to sleep due to it gurgling your stomach in sleep and tryna come back up. fizzy drink very bad for you. and its made so that you crave it more, and it makes you refreshed but also makes it so you get dehydrated and crave another within a hour later, very good sales formula they created with that drink, should be illegal tbh lol

but if the weather was normal, my hot drink of choice would be hot chocolate. i dont like regular tea and i dont like adding milk to any drink. i prefer chamomile tea and peppermint tea, they act as muscle relaxants, anti-inflammatory and also supposedly make your dreams more vivid and your sleep more efficient.

Children