Tea or coffee ?

I’m just finishing my 23rd coffee of the day and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer?

Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea

or perhaps you like herbal tea or hot chocolate

or something else? ( hot Ribena ! ) 

do u drink decaffeinated or the real  McCoy

How do you take your tea/coffee/other,,,,,,,,,,,   with sugar, chocolate, a mouthful of imperial mints !!

builders tea what is it ?

Parents
  • Coffee first thing with semi skimmed  milk and a shot of vanilla flavouring in place of sugar.  Try to stick to 2 cups a day although I do like a nice cup of tea after going for a run milk and half a teaspoon of sugar.  I've tried de-caffeinated coffee and it doesn't seem to make any difference to me.

• Coffee first thing with semi skimmed  milk and a shot of vanilla flavouring in place of sugar.  Try to stick to 2 cups a day although I do like a nice cup of tea after going for a run milk and half a teaspoon of sugar.  I've tried de-caffeinated coffee and it doesn't seem to make any difference to me.

Children
  • i found that caffeinated / decaffeinated coffee or tea made no difference to me  either. So I buy the decaffeinated when its reduced but otherwise I now am reverting to all caffeinated because its easier to get and a lot cheaper.