Tea or coffee ?

I’m just finishing my 23rd coffee of the day and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer?

Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea

or perhaps you like herbal tea or hot chocolate

or something else? ( hot Ribena ! ) 

do u drink decaffeinated or the real  McCoy

How do you take your tea/coffee/other,,,,,,,,,,,   with sugar, chocolate, a mouthful of imperial mints !!

builders tea what is it ?

Parents
  • 2 cups of full caffeine tea with breakfast, 1 decaf coffee at 10:30am (ideally from the local coffee shop) then decaf tea the rest of the day. I try to get my 2 litres of fluid a day so mix hot drinks with 50/50 orange juice, squash or just water. Lately I’ve taken to drinking a pint of apple cider vinegar once a day too. When I say pint, I mean about 1cm in the bottom of a glass, the rest water.

• 2 cups of full caffeine tea with breakfast, 1 decaf coffee at 10:30am (ideally from the local coffee shop) then decaf tea the rest of the day. I try to get my 2 litres of fluid a day so mix hot drinks with 50/50 orange juice, squash or just water. Lately I’ve taken to drinking a pint of apple cider vinegar once a day too. When I say pint, I mean about 1cm in the bottom of a glass, the rest water.

Children
  • yea i sorta do that as well,,, I  start on caffeine coffee then switch to non-caffeine coffee and tea in the afternoon.

I also keep an eye out for barley based "coffee" as an alternative from developing countries and RooBoos/RoiBos teas ( from south africa ) which I am really getting into.