Tea or coffee ?

I’m just finishing my 23rd coffee of the day and just wondered what hot drink other people prefer?

Are you a coffee drinker or do you prefer tea

or perhaps you like herbal tea or hot chocolate

or something else? ( hot Ribena ! ) 

do u drink decaffeinated or the real  McCoy

How do you take your tea/coffee/other,,,,,,,,,,,   with sugar, chocolate, a mouthful of imperial mints !!

builders tea what is it ?

Parents
  • It depends on the circumstances.

With tea, I am very selective, I can only drink certain brands: Thompson's, Ringtons, Waitrose gold blend.  So I buy these and drink four or five cups a day, with full cream milk and two sugars.

I find other brands, such as Yorkshire tea or decaffeinated tea, to be totally disgusting and undrinkable.

With coffee,  I can drink almost any brand.

So at home I drink tea 99% of the time.

Away from home, I always choose coffee.

• It depends on the circumstances.

With tea, I am very selective, I can only drink certain brands: Thompson's, Ringtons, Waitrose gold blend.  So I buy these and drink four or five cups a day, with full cream milk and two sugars.

I find other brands, such as Yorkshire tea or decaffeinated tea, to be totally disgusting and undrinkable.

With coffee,  I can drink almost any brand.

So at home I drink tea 99% of the time.

Away from home, I always choose coffee.

Children
  • I dont know what Yorkshire Tea means but my son loves it ! 

I tend to drink ground coffee,  but do also take the odd instant coffee when i a hurry to get out the door

I am deliberately 50/50% tea/coffee in that I alternate coffee/tea/coffee through each working day.

I used to drink coffee with full cream but now its semi-skimmed milk which I know is not as nice as cream Slight smile